BTW Christopher, wish you success with placing your Husky.
My wife and I each have a dog - my Doberman and her Husky. It's not in the
cards for us to get another one - two is enough. Especially when you
consider that the wife travels, and I am required by my wedding vows to
travel at least once or twice a year.

And I have gotten her, without much arm twisting, to agree never to get a
Husky again. The hair buildup in the house is constant. A major thorn in our
sides.

I would find the number to Husky rescue groups around your location. If they
have capacity they should take him. But be prepared for a possible lecture
from a zealot.

Brian