From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kevin Kraly
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 1:07 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I'm too old for this

The only way I would part with it at this point would be if someone offered
what I have in it.

My sentiments exactly from one SD owner to another!  The only other
possibility would be if I found someone who would allow me to trade it for a

300TD Turbo Diesel in equivalent condition which is very doubtful.

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300SD 267K+ miles, Ursula