Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:26:25 -0500
From: "E M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I'm too old for this
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Lot of us up north forget to run our a/c regularly during the winter,
  me
included, and come Spring time, the seals are all shot.  I must make a
  note
to do it tomorrow, but it's hard sitting in the car with a/c on when
  it's
-25 outside.  Stepping outside the car while it's running doesn't do
  much to
warm one self up either.

Ed
300E