> That's no joke. My Audi almost gets that! The gulf in fuel
> economy between North America and the rest of the world is
> MASSIVE. After seeing what's actually available out there, and
> seeing real world results, you really have to wonder why
> there's so much foot dragging here with regards to mileage! It
> makes zero sense! (so it must be a gov't/industry policy)
>

> Jeff Zedic

If cars in the USA got better fuel mileage, there would be less
reason for fuel. If they were predominantly diesel, it would be
easy(er) to feed them with bio-diesel.

But then there would be no reason to got to war! Where would we
be then?????

Ooops. That's getting into politics.

--             Philip