something to indicate i am crazy in a middle aged white guy kind of way.
i'm a pretty courteous driver though.  i will drive on the sidewalk though
to get around stupidity in front of me.

i like jamaican food and in this area, no white every goes to a jamaican
place.  so we see a new one having opened up and i have to check it out.  in
my excitement to get out, i forget to secure the white german, and she
escapes from the car.

now picture this -- you are an african jamaican american black enjoying some
goat and you are watching a 500 lb old white guy with long white hair
fighting with a noisy german shepherd in the parking lot in front of you?

after securing the german, i walk in to dead silence.  then i ask "what the
hell is it with these crazy white guys and their dogs?" and the whole place
falls down laughing.