Gary wrote:

"after securing the german, i walk in to dead silence.  then i ask "what the
hell is it with these crazy white guys and their dogs?" and the whole place
falls down laughing."

That mental picture and your comments certainly made me laugh out loud!

We have a young lawyers trolly trek every year and we rent a Street Car trolley
type vehicle with 30-40 of us. We drive around Wichita to 3 pre-selected bars
that are out of the way "dive bars."   Last year, we went to a bar in the WRONG
side of town.  It was like one of those movies when someone who doesn't belong
walks in and the music stops and everyone stares

Donald H. Snook