Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:56:23 -0600
From: "R A Bennell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Chickens
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I remember reading something not long back that suggested stopping the
 use of DDT was one of the worst things that
has happened to 3rd world countries. We were afraid of what it might do
 to people so we stopped producing it.
However, what the mosquitos do in many tropical countries is a whole
 lot worse for most people that the effects of
DDT ever might be.

Randy