Yeah but Rusty is in a little place called the US of America and I am in
a big place called Oztralia. Those bulbs I usually pull out of wrecks
but later model Mercs are a bit scarce at the self service wreckers.
Might have to bite the bullet and sneak into the stealership. Man alive
they want 65 ozbeans for a owners manual. At least the maintenance
booklet was in the TE, complete with data card.

Hendrik
89 300TE
85 190E
84 230E