R A Bennell wrote:

> Remember the drag racer look back in the 70's? It was popular to have huge
> tires on the back of your Camaro and
> little one's on the front. Everything for style and nothing for handling.

My brother did something sorta similar when he wore out the OEM rubber
on his '78 LUV. Got a set of white spoke wagon wheels and put wide
oval 60's all around. It handled quite good for a pickup, but the
ride was even bumpier than before. A lightweight jap pickup with wide
musclecar tires was the worst imaginable vehicle when it snowed, but
otherwise it was a fun vehicle for a teen to borrow from his older
bro.