When i went looking for snow tires for the boy's SD it was quite a
challenge to find some to fit whatever was on the car now.  I forget the
size, we had a thread about which ones to get.  I think it is hard to
find the original size now, some tire guy was telling me about that.  I
think they were 195s, now the std is 205 maybe?  Or it could be like
yours, bigger.  I'll have to go back and look.

--R