Sears Mastercard will automatically put your account in a revolving balance if
you do not pay the balance in full.  That means that if you make the minimum
payment on its due date and then 2 days later pay it in full, you will still be
paying interest on any purchases made after you made the full payment until the
next billing period ends.  Pretty slimy tactics.
  Dimitri

Allan Streib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dimitri Seretakis writes:

> Yup, if you don't do that those bastards will put your account in a
> revolving balance and you'll end up paying interest on a purchase
> you made one minute ago.

Which cards are these? I have not carried a credit card balance in
years and they all still have the 25 - 30 day grace period before
finance charges begin.

Allan
--
1983 300D