Allan Streib wrote:
> Are there any adapters that let you put a TV signal (e.g. from a
> portable DVD player, etc) into a computer monitor?

I'm sure there are, but they're probably around $100.  You can also get
a TV tuner for about $50, and then you can record TV shows to the
computer.  Also, you can take the route my brother did... he bought a
26" 720p TV that has a VGA input.  Resolution is something like
1370x800.  He can do PiP with the monitor & TV running at the same time.
If going that route, I'd get a 1080p TV... much better resolution.

John