I "bought" a house once with a lease to own arrangement. All of the terms
were spelled out including the purchase price should I want to exercise my
option. The property increase in value and I actually sold my contract to an
interested buyer. I made the gain on the property, market value above what
my option price was. Needless to say the owner was furious.