I am selling my 2001.5 Passat. I have 59,000 miles on it. I am the second
owner and always synthetic oil. Features include Leather, monsoon stereo, power

everything, Tipronic, moon roof, rear wing, 17 inch custom alloy wheels,
stainless door handels, new front axles, new coil packs. I am selling due to an

expanding family. I am located on Long Island, New York. I am also selling  my
1984 Honda VF1000F If you are interested please contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  for pics and info. Thanks,  Sam