To me Fry's is not what it used to be. I remeber the old days when I
had business in the Bay area making the pilgrimage to Fry's just to
gawk at all the electronic components and sub-assemblies for sale. The
Fry's near me here in Austin now is just another big box consumer
appliance reseller ala Best Buy and Circuit City. Selection of the low
level bits and pieces has fallen way off.

Gary Thompson (electricronics geek)
1995 E320