There is the potential for a future "Indy 'Q".

  To more or less let the cat out of the bag, the family and I will be
returning to Indianapolis (our hometown) this summer to take over partnership
in a business I was formerly a part of.  My formerly former partner is about 10
years my senior, and he has recently come to the realization that there is, in
fact, life outside of the business.

  As a result I will be returning to gradually take over the business so he and
his brother can segue out of it and begin to enjoy a life of leisure while I
work myself to death...

  <grin>

  The nature of my relocation is such that I expect to be "house rich" due to
the grossly inflated home values here in Florida, resulting in a lot a equity
that I have to do something with or take my lifetime capital gains tax.  That,
coupled with significantly lower home prices in Indianapolis and environs,
makes for a good deal for us when it comes to finding a house.  Add in the
current market situation, and you couldn't ask for a better chance to do some
serious negotiating.  While we haven't looked at it in detail, I suspect we
will end up with a large home and some land, possibly.  Even if that doesn't
work out, the business has a large piece of property that would lend itself to
a nice gathering.  We're on Country Club Road just north of West 10th Street,
if you're interested in location.  There are lots of nice things to see in the
immediate area, (500 Speedway, Children's Museum, etc.) so it would be an ideal
place to have a gathering, especially for those who
 might want to include family members.

  Now all I have to do is find an MB....

  Dan

Ed Booher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:53 AM,
wrote:

> We tried to have a Chowda'Q in Massachutes a few years ago.

Aren't there enough people in IN, IL and OH to have a Midwest'Q in Indiana?
I mean, it is the crossroads of America after all. Equally distant from all
peoples, except the smelly hippies in CA, they have a mountain range or
seven in the way.

EdB