On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 5:02 PM, LWB250 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FWIW, we'll be on the west side, probably in Avon,
> Plainfield or Brownsburg.  Still lots of land around
> there and close to work for me.

You really should just go ahead and move to Noblesville and be done with.
Beautiful little burg, friendly people, and best of all I know where you can
get a good home for a decent price. It even has a Mercedes in the Garage
right now.

However, if I get it running before you get her, the car goes with me :)

EdB

--
"I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!" - Mr. T.