-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Frederick W Moir
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 3:55 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Chowda'Q

Curt et al.
For Yorkshire pudding read popover with gravy (brown).
It was originally designed to fill up the diners before the meat
course so that they would eat less meat!

"'ear all see all and say nowt
Eat all supp all and pay nowt
And if thar ever does owt for nowt
Do it for thar sen."