It is called The Round Table. Located on Pembina Highway just north of Stafford
St in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Peter T. Arnold
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 6:40 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Chowda'Q

And where would this establishment be?

--

Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

2007 HHR, 2.4L/Auto, LT2, 20Kmi, No problems!
1987 300SDL  286 KMI  Now lives with Dave Walton, Cleveland Ohio
1995 F-250 PowerChoke  199Kmi
1954 Metropolitan Convertible, Hanger Queen
Wife has a Cruizer, 89 Kmi, as reliable as an Ice Box, the car that
is!