Guess that's the last time you'll get the fancy car.
Far as jump starting 'new' cars with fancy electronics, far as I know it
is still doable but the penalties for stuffing it up are har$her.
There should be a section in the operators manual about this but
*always* connect the positive ends first and then double check to make
sure the + is connected to the + on the other vehicle and make sure you
only connect 12v and 12v. This is where people have stuffed up and hence
the bogeyman warns you about jumping new cars.
Once + and + are connected and the voltage matches you may connect the -
to the - but make sure that - don't touch + by mistake.

Hendrik
who once connected a 12v ute to a 24v truck but because the truck was
the one with weak batteries all that happened was that the lights on the
ute got a bit brighter about the time I remembered that the old truck
was a positive earth 24v creation from pommie land