I won't guarantee my count is correct, but I get *148* Not Voting on that
link. Seems like a lot for somebody who took office three years ago.
For comparison purposes, someone I love to hate, Debbie Stalin'sCow
has been office for seven years, more than twice as long as Barfak.
You wanna know how many NVs she's racked up in her Senate career, which
is more than twice as long as his? Six!

This Osama dirtbag is not doing the job he's paid for, and millions of
people want to give him a promotion!

I think that Barak has been voting "present" to avoid looking like that
worthless one term Illinois Senator from the 1990s, Carol's Mossy Bum.
MossyBum had one of the worst attendance records in both houses of
Congress, and even the voters of Illinois figured out she wasn't
representing them and didn't reelect her. Unfortunately for Barak,
the link Larry posted lumps 'not voting', 'excused', 'absent' and 'present'
into one category. I'd like to see how many votes he was 'present' for,
which meant that he took time off the campaign trail to show up, but couldn't
be bothered to say 'aye' or 'nay'.

I got 225 not votings for McLame, but he's been in the Senate a bit longer
than Barak (that's 225 NVs from 1995 to present). I get 117 for Hillary, who
has been in office seven years, same as StabMeNow, who only had six. Maybe
running for president is more important than doing the job you're drawing
a paycheck for?
I'm not thrilled with the non-voting records of all three,
but if you have to pick an overall loser, the guy who racked up 148 in
three years has to take the prize.

Oh, I just did another one who has been in the senate since before 1995,
so he's had as much chance to rack up NVs as McLame has. John Forbes
Kerry has 69 NVs from 1995 to present, including a full length Presidential
campaign. Perhaps he cares more about his country than the three Senators
still in the race?

BTW, counting the NVs was a pain, and the figures above are not necessarily
precise. Hopefully the counts are accurate +/- two NVs, but who knows? I'm
not going to do a recount.

Mitch.