From: "Hendrik & Fay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 4/5/08 9:25 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Jump starting new cars

And your source for this wisdom is........?
I think if car manufacturers design cars that can not jump start or be
jump started, then we have a problem.
Perhaps one of the geniuses on this list could explain how proper jump
starting can cause killer spikes, also perhaps Roger could open his
owner manual and see what the Stuttgart elves have to say on the subject.

Hendrik
who is keeping an open mind on this until proven either way