From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of John Freer
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 8:58 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Jump starting new cars

Bob,
Hope you used the right battery for jump starting....you know you have
two batteries?

Rearding your scratches, you have a warranty and that should be taken
care of by the dealer. My used 05 had a slight crack around the
shifter wood and they replaced it at n/c.
John

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C0DE2D8123EF937A1575BC0A9619