I have always wanted to know this myself.  I just hear he is about
change.  Well, ok.

Rich Thomas wrote:
> Could you help me understand what the draw is of Obama?  From what I can
> see the guy has almost no relevant experience to be president, has some
> questionable past dealings, but can give a good speech.  I suppose he is
> a pretty smart guy, but there are lots of those around.  I really don't
> understand why anyone would think he has the knowledge or experience to
> run a trillion-dollar economy or manage our worldwide interests.
>
> I am not trying to belittle your choice -- that is your right and
> privilege -- but I just don't understand.  Oh, and don't turn it around
> by relativism of him vs. the others.  I want some stand-alone reasons.
> I ask my lib buddies the same question and they turn it around by "what
> about McCain, what about Clinton?" and I say, "but what about Obama not
> them?" and they can't really answer me other than to put down the
> others, which is not a good answer (and they are all pretty smart guys
> too, for libs anyway).
>
> --R
>
> Wonko the Sane wrote:
>> That means that on caucus night, the Obama group selected me to represent
>> them at the county convention.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250