Thanks Dan and Ernest.  I am convinced to go back and buy
NON-resistor non-bosch plugs.  These had a rebate on them, and then I
got a letter saying they were not going to pay the rebate from
NAPA.  Twice burned!  My faith in NAPA is diminished too.  THey said
these were right for the car.  But that may be bosch saying that, so
either way, my faith in Bosch is diminished too.

I'd still like to find out what the gap is supposed to be.  I know
the M180 engines used the same plugs as my R75/5 but I think the gaps
were different.  I guess I will ask at the FLAPS what the gap is
spozed to be!  They used to be able to tell you.  Gassers plugs are
not supposed to be this hard to figure out.

Loren Faeth