Alex Chamberlain wrote:

> By the same logic a cook cannot be accused of making an inedible meal,
> because cooks produce food, and food is by definition that which is
> edible.

Maybe the difference is semantics. We say 'unconstitutional', Snook says
'potential for future overturn'. He's in a profession where he's not
allowed to say a judge isn't a candidate for sainthood. I can remember
one time when my now ex-governor claimed that a circuit judge 'found his
law degree in a Cracker Jack box'. Some people were suggesting that the
attorney grievance commission should censure the governor (a licensed
attorney himself) for the offense of disparaging a judge.

Mitch.