>> Manure is fairly light.
> So, how much does 2 tons of it weigh?

About two tons.  Now, will that much _fit_ on
the back of that flatbed?  Is that going to be
one of the things done regularly?

A couple of years ago I picked up four eco-blocks
(like big concrete Legos) that a guy wanted out
of his back yard.  I put two in the bed of the
Unimog, and two in the bed of the Dodge.  They fit
quite nicely that way.  Later we figured out that
they're about 4500# _each_, and to say that we were
stressing the pickup truck is to put it mildly.
My driver was impressed by the grunt of the Cummins,
he has a Chubby gasser.  The Mog handled the weight
a lot better, but was pretty unhappy accelerating
and cornering.  About what I'd expect with its GVW
of 21000# at that time.  The Dodge only weighed about
16000#, and had more than twice the horsepower.  We
drove home _real_ slow.  Won't do it that way again.
(Coulda/shoulda put one in the pickup, two on its
trailer, and one in the Mog.)

-- Jim