Assault rifles cannot be legally sold - using *my* definition of an assault
rifle - which is a fully automatic rifle - unless the buyer has a background
check and registers with the BATF much the same as a firearms license
holder - and (this is likely the biggest part) a fee must be paid to the
Gov't.

Just FYI, criminals have been surveyed when behind bars - none said they
obtained guns anywhere near gun shows or gun stores.

Also, in Chicago, there were 87 murders during a recent timeframe - when the
police administration was asked what it was attributable to he said,
"Assault Weapons!"  I guess it sounds good on TV because when he was asked
how many of those 87 murders were committed by assault weapons, he said
rather sheepishly, "we think 1."  That's 1 out of 87 - yet that's what the
media wants to outlaw to prevent crime?  Ha!

Same holds for kids killed - more are drowned in bathtubs that are killed by
firearms - we could save more kids by outlawing bathtubs.

Sorry - I;ll stop - everyone knows my position and no one who is anti-gun is
going to be swayed by my comments -

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601