I will compromise in every area except the body.  I don't do bodywork, nor am I
planning on learning to.  I consider bodywork an art form, and I am not an
artistic person.

  I can R&R bolt on stuff like bumpers and the like, but it if involves
welding, bondo, paint, ect., it's off the list.

  Dan

LarryT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Ed wrote << I like cars with no rust>>

Your logic is impeccable! I feel the same way. Although I can weld well
enough - not pretty but passable - I'd rather not take that route if it can
be helped. I prefer to pull a fender if needed and paint the inside
surfaces with POR15 or equivilent - that's *my* kind of restoration work.
;-)

Course, I realize there are lots of cars out there with rust here and there
that are significant cars which require the effort needed to rid it of rust.
I'd just rather not be involved with those. Luckily, there are lots of
talented people who will take a truck load of boxes filled with unknown
parts and no rust-free sheetmetal larger than a hubcap and end up a couple
of years later on the lawn at Pebble Beach reaching for the blue ribbon -

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS! youroil.net
800-583-8601