Thanks.  I have run cccleaner often.  And again since the problem has
occured, that has not fixed it.  Yea, send that program you are talking
about, maybe it will help.

Thanks,

Kaleb

Russ Williams wrote:
> Bzzzzzzzzzzt Wrong
> You can install Widoze over the top of it self.
> The problem you will run into is the New install doesn't
> touch the Registry files so if there is junk in the Registry
> it will remain.
> Kaleb try using the Registry in CCleaner to get rid of the crap left behind.
> I'll send you a program off line that may repair your Internet connection.
>
> Russ W.
>
> Craig McCluskey wrote:
>> On Sun, 04 May 2008 16:53:29 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin"
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>> Im thinking about just trying to do an install over my current install
>>> and see what happens.  Not wipe it and start from scratch, but just do
>>> an overlay so to speak, see if it cleans something up.
>>>
>> If you mean installing Windows over a current installation, you can't do
>> that (You could on a Mac even 10 years ago ... )
>>

>>> Looks like I ahev got rid of all my spyware, have no viruses, but I
>>> still cant get IE to work, and firefox only works when it wants to.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D,
  89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 86 560SL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250