I wish, but I don't want her driving that far on the ones that are on there
now.  They're the original tires and the car has nearly 40k on it.  They are
definitely showing the wear, despite getting rotated regularly.

  I could do the Tire Rack thing here, but time is of the essence, and I don't
know if I'll have time to mess around with getting tires mounted, etc.

  I'll check them out anyway - thanks for the suggestion.

  Dan

Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Wait til you get up here and place a Tire Rack order?
Should be lots of buyer's reviews on tirerack.com
to help you choose.