The site referred me to Amazon to get CD's at @ $12 I think.  Did see some
free, but 6 -610 weeks delivery.
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Wonko the Sane
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:00 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] UBUNDON'T thus far for me

Ubuntu is cool. You just "ask" them to send you CDs and they ask how many.
NO charge. Donations accepted but voluntary. I ordered 6 of the 6.04 CDs a
while back and they magically appeared in my mailbox one day. Passed them
out like a Pentecostal preaching Jesus.

Ubuntu is the Obama of LInux. Guess both names are African.

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 6:26 PM, MG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> I just went online yesterday and am having them send me a copy of the
> two disk set to get Edunbunto running on a computer for my
> granddaughter. It seems to have a bunch of programs that are for 3 to 12
> year old kids. Should last her a long time. I'll let you know when I get
> them and make you a copy.
>
> Manfred
>

> Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:22:50 -0400
> From: "Bill R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> If I can get it usable for me I would like to put it on the new hard
>  drive
> for my daughters computer.  For that I will need a bootable disk I am
>  sure.
> Get me a shipping / materials cost [I'll PayPal it to you if you have
>  an
> account] and I'd appreciate having one.
> Thanks -
> BillR