In this case, all the injection lines are off, all the glow plugs are
out, etc. It isn't going to start, but a little too much oil, and I'd
have a dead gauge at the very least, not that it's worth much to begin
with. I can't figure out why #3 wouldn't hold pressure in the gauge -
it worked fine in the subsequent cylinders, then I went back to #3,
repeated the test, and got the same results (definition of insane?).
Maybe there's carbon in the prechamber that's opening the Shraeder
valve?  Maybe I'll see something when we get the head off this
weekend.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK