> the $40 I paid for the TI-57. The HP 10C through 16C are still my
> favorite calculators, reasonably small and incredibly tough.

Those are good ones, to be sure.  I bought a bunch of 12C's at
the liquidator's a year ago.  Can't get any new RPN calculators
otherwise.  They're in our gloveboxes.  Would rather have 11's,
or 15's, but those are unobtainium.  I have one bezel-less 11
I got from a former HP employee, made in USA.  With manual!

> Picked up a 15C for $20 in the early 90's,

Good price.

-- Jim