I don't think it will be a big job for you, if it's not one for him.
Engine mounts are loosen bolts, rlift enough to take weight off,
remove bolts, remove old mounts. insert new mounts, start bolts, let
the engine down, tighten bolts. - do one side at a time. I find
exhaust systems to be more work than changing engine mounts!

Did you get the photos I sent?

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK