There was a time when ComCRAP's internet access worked very well, but that
has changed dramatically!  Our modem simply loses connection at least 3
times a week for no reason at all, and it must be reset in order to work
again.  I can't personally comment on the cable TV picture quality, but my
parents, former ComCRAP customers,  have switched over to Verizon FiOs and
say that the picture is WAAAAAY better.  .  Wifey isn't quite ready to
switch since she likes the "On Demand" free movies and we haven't found out
if Verizon offers something similar.

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula