It gets worse.  Comcast will steadily move channels out of the Basic
package and into the digital basic package so you will be unable to view
them unless you upgrade.  My only choice for cable is Comcast - Verizon is
slowly moving into this area but who knows when it'll be available.

    Presently I have Comcast for Cable TV (I was extorted into going
digital after losing History Channel) along with Telephone and high speed
internet - again, the only choice.  I get all 3 for approx $150 incl all the
damn taxes and "Fees" - another word for taxes - and the phone is unltd
local and LD.

    Service is usually pretty good but when they want people to move out of
Basic Cable TV and into premium they degrade the basic service.  True, I
could get satillite TV for cable but it has limits also -

    Oh well, as long as the masses keep electing nitwits to Congress, etc.,
we will never get protection from the Cable TVs of the world.

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601