Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 20:14:44 -0500
From: "Rick Knoble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] OT Seating A New Lawn Tractor Tire
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>

How
the hell do you get one of them fat lawn tractor tires to seat on the
rim? I am clueless here. The rim is like 8 inches wide and the tire
beads are about four inches apart. I have tried putting a ratcheting
strap around the tire, but I need to figure out how to get the beads
apart so it will hold air and inflate.

Rick Knoble
'85 300 CD
'87 190 DT

Clueless when it comes to lawn tractor tires...