i don't fly anymore.  even if you buy a first class ticket, airlines still
treat you like garbage and i'm more than a little tired of playing the
"homeland security" fraud.

what has been most remarkable to me is that the masses have been so pacified
and stupified that they just happily go along with any vile nonsense the
government sends our way.