From: Bill R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [MBZ] Another reason to stay home...or take a cruise
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Sunday, June 22, 2008, 8:04 AM

If you are going to the right spot, take a cruise.  The latest offer I got
was $249 inside and $319 ocean view for a 5 day to the Bahamas leaving from
my city.  Some silver on the edges of the cloud of the economy.  Don't
suppose that would help with business travel, though.  I might well do it if
my Darling Wife can get the time off.
BillR
Jacksonville FL
1981 300SD  302k miles, and rising slowly with the price of diesel these
days