From: "Wonko the Sane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 6/22/08 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] More government waste

How are you going to track what I spend if I pay in cash? I dropped about
$40 yesterday at the local farm store on projects. Will I have to give my
Social Security Number every time I make a purchase? I put $30 diesel into
my 240D today and used my debit card -- will that be tracked?

I try really hard to forget my wacko-religion upbringing, but the Book of
Revelation is flashing warning signs to me.

D.

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/