Your SS# has NOTHING to do with collecting the fair tax.  It is
collected by the store at the time of purchase. Now we are getting tax
money from folks who earn their money the illegal way and currently do
not pay taxes.  We also will get tax money from people visiting from
foreign countries.  If you want an instant fix to our economy, this
would be it.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 89 560SEL,