From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tom Hargrave
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 1:45 AM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] FW: The new Dodge Ram -- a game-changer

Probably not - next out will be the same truck full size powered with a
diesel / electric hybrid. At least that's what those who are supposed to
know tell me.

Bottom line, the building & service industries need and will always need
trucks and vans. Also, a Dodge truck with a crew cab is pretty economical at
17 MPG when you split the cost of the ride between 4 members of a work crew.
Doesn't that work out to 68 MPG per passenger / mile? You won't fit 4 people
in a small truck!

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
www.kegkits.com