I'd offer $400, he does say to include "REDICULOUS" offers too.

Is it easy to get a vehicle re-titled in your state without one? I have no idea
about MA, I bet its a bear.

-Curt

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:35:28 -0500
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] does this Ford sound like its worth messing with

I have a 1987 Ford F-250 Diesel that has the bio set up already
installed on it. it is a rough truck but did run about 4 months ago but
now the batteries are dead and I dont have time to mess with it. I had a
title for it but cant find it and it was in the previous owners name. So
use it as a farm truck or go get a bonded title or whatever it is. will
take anything interesting in trade for the FORD. Just let me know your
offers and of course I will take cash offers too.

UPDATE.... I WENT TO GET THE PICS YESTERDAY. I HOOKED UP A BIG ASS
BOOSTER TO IT AND TURNED THE KEY AND NOTHING HAPPENED. THE DASH LIGHTS
COME ON BUT IT WOULDNT TURN OVER SO I AM GUESSING IT NEEDS A NEW
IGNITION SWITCH. I SPARKED FROM THE SOLENOID AND IT TURNED OVER FOR A
MINUTE AND I SPRAYED A LITTLE CARB CLEANER IN IT AND IT BUSTED RIGHT OFF
RAN ROUGH FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS AND THEN PURRED LIKE A KITTEN. I DROVE IT
AROUND THE PARKING LOT A COUPLE TIMES THEN PARKED IT BY THE DUMPSTER TO
CLEAN OUT THE BED AND IT DIED WHILE IDLING I DONT KNOW IF IT IS OUT OF
GAS OR WHAT IS WRONG.. SO I PULLED IT BACK AROUND THE BACK AND LEFT IT
THERE.
SEND ME ANY OFFERS. I WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS TRUCK MOVING ASAP. DONT BE
SHY SEND ALL OF THE REDICULOUS OFFERS TOO...

Asking 850, worth messing with for 500?  Well, plus another 200 in fuel
to get it.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 89 560SEL,