offer $350-400 or so.  Take about 8' of 5/8" fuel line with you.  Sounds
like the typical leaking fuel system and you may need to run fuel line
directly from the tank to the hard fuel line that runs under the
engine.  I'm fairly intimately familiar with this engine/truck, call me
if you've got more questions.

Luther