Hi Chris.

I also found your wiki page on how to contribute... that was a good
start. However the section about create merge request says "TODO" :-)

Chris Browet <c...@semperpax.com> writes:

> 1.  (*) text/plain          ( ) text/html
>
> Hi,
>
> The prefered way is to create merge requests in gitorious.
> Although I'm not familiar with creating them personally, it is super easy
> for merging AND keep the original hashes.
>
> Please have a look at the gitorious doc to create them.

I have been looking for an hour now... I can't really find any
documentation on it... Do you have any good links?

I have created a clone:
https://gitorious.org/~jarl/merkaartor/jarls-main
and a branch (minor_fixes) on that clone where the two commits are
found:
https://gitorious.org/~jarl/merkaartor/jarls-main/commits/minor_fixes

Can someone else (that have provided patches this way) give some input
on how they are doing?

Jarl

--
Jarl Friis