Chris Browet <c...@semperpax.com> writes:

> 1.  (*) text/plain          ( ) text/html
>
> Hi,
>
> The prefered way is to create merge requests in gitorious.
> Although I'm not familiar with creating them personally, it is super easy
> for merging AND keep the original hashes.
>
> Please have a look at the gitorious doc to create them.

OK, so I figured it out...

I have created a merge request. Unfortunately I didn't find a way to
make a merge request for the two commits seperately.

The one commit regarding Fugro imagery you will probably merge. The
other one regarding include path you will probably like to discuss.

Anyway I consider the Fugro imagery patch relevant for 0.16-fixes and
0.17-fixes as well.

Jarl

--
Jarl Friis