On Sat, 19 Sep 1998 13:25:20 +0200, Henk Stokhorst wrote:

 >The next version (16.x or whatever) should default to 240 minutes instead
 >of 2. As long as the server is down less than the days of work to get
 >(mine is at 7) it will work fine. Also I would like to be able to set it
 >to a maximum of 720 minutes.

Which would of course be fine for computers which are always on the Internet,
but for modem users it probably isn't the best idea.. I'm never on the 'net
for 240 minutes, so unless I'm lucky enough to be logged on just when Prime95
checks for the dial-up connection, I would get a chance to talk to the server
(unless I manually force it, which kind of blows the whole concept of running
Prime95 unattended).

--
Sincerely,                 | Don't waste your computer's idle time!
Philip Heede               |

Regional representative for www.Distributed.Net in Denmark

PGP Public RSA Fingerprint: 5DB0 21A6 A606 D9BC BD71 59CA 82B4 0C6E
PGP Public DSS Fingerprint: FDA0 A1FD D025 EF15 1041 894F 4109 0B57 CDAA ACC3

... I am DOS of Borg!  Prepare... oops, out of memory!