Mersenne Digest           Tuesday, 9 February 1999      Volume 01 : Number 507

From: "Sean Matheis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 00:34:32 -0800
Subject: Re: Mersenne: Laptop use...

on a laptop, only if because you're going to be running

your CPU at 100%.  I've had the unfortunate chance to burn to system boards

by this. I've got a Dell Inspiron 3000 (p266MMX) which generates a TON of heat

to begin with, and the CPU is right above the sound chip, so my system may just

be poorly designed.

On 6 Feb 99, at 15:49, Ryo-ohki observed Clayton Smith saying: