Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 23:02:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: lrwiman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mersenne: Convincing administrators

All,
I'm going to try to get my school to install Prime95 on
their >100 PII's.  Does anyone have experience dealing with
large stupid beurocracies?  Any pointers? Who should I try and
talk to first?
Thank you in advance,
Lucas Wiman

------------------------------

> I'm going to try to get my school to install Prime95 on
> their >100 PII's.  Does anyone have experience dealing with
> large stupid beurocracies?  Any pointers? Who should I try and
> talk to first?

First rule when dealing with large stupid beauracracies:  If it's a bellco,
forget about it.

--
In gentle decay,
d.